Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Week 3 Recap!

 

Hey guys.


The NFL is not getting any more predictable, and players are finding way to be inconsistent.  I don't know about you guys, but when the two people I should have taken out of my lineup are my first two round draft picks that have been killing it this far, I count the week off.  What is it all going to be like going forward?  Should we not only have injury lists but also suspension lists?  God forbid one of your main guys goes the way of Adrian Peterson (sorry Ricardo, I know AD went the way of AD for you).  I think give it a couple of weeks and instead of all this suspension and random bollocks we'll be talking about how crazy it is that the Raiders have won 4 in a row and the Broncos have traded away Manning to the Dolphins.  One can hope.

Performance wise, week 3 wasn't a gaping hole of despair.  We had some incredibly strong showings by the Falcons (BOOM TB is done), The Giants beat down Houston (Eli didn't even throw a pick 6), the Seahawks beat the Broncos (Peyton sucks), and of course the Chargers are undefeated.  Julio Jones blew up this week(of course he did! Punk ass) as did almost all Falcons players, Andrew Luck is looking like he might be the highest scoring QB at the end of this season, and Eddy Lacy cannot catch a break (or run for 100 yards).  It's been strange so far, but as long as your team does not get hit by crazy suspensions and injuries feel lucky and in charge.

Anyway, let's talk about our league for a few moments. 

CHART MADNESS!

Top Points For
  1. I Pitta Da Fool - Gomez (422 points)
  2. Demarius Derp! ! - Yedinak (408 points)
  3. Cobb Thomas - Jake (397 points)
Top Points Against
  1. Team Fluttering Horde - Ricardo (470 against)
  2. Mr. Rodgers Neighborhood - D Smith (417 against)
  3. Demarius Derp! ! - Yedinak (411 against)
Do we think that this sort of production can be sustained?  Now I'm doubtful, seeing as these 3 weeks have been strange, but who knows maybe this is the new way the NFL will be.  Letting Gomez win and shitting on Ricardo.  Who knows?

TIME FOR SOME POWER RANKINGS.

  
Game of the Week:
     Last week in this spot I put a voting mechanism, it didn't work.  The vote ended with like 6 total votes.  So I'm just gonna go back to writing this out.  Again, if any of you losers feels like writing something let me know, I strongly encourage it.  ALSO JAKE WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR SHIT TALKING VIDEOS?  3-0, LAST YEARS WINNER AND NOT ONE VIDEO.  BACK YOUR SHIT UP.

Anyway, I digress.  
Demarius Derp! ! loses to Ruckers Rip Some Lips 129 to 132.
     
(Funny pictures of FJAX are impossible to find).

Yuriy, I thought I told you that Welker is a must start over Demaryius every week.  So this one was a lot closer than it should have been I think.  Martellus Bennett put up some big points for Yuriy last night bringing the game close.  3 point victories and losses are tough, too close to feel completely amazing about (JK a wins a win),or just far out enough to crush your spirit.

Yuriy, clearly Demaryius is an awful player, you should probably trade Demarco and Demaryius for someone good like Brandon Marshall.  But who can blame you for starting that lineup, nobody except the fantasy gods that deemed it fit for you to lose.

Dad, I'll never understand why Hyde is on your bench and Lacy is in your starting lineup.  Of course that's sarcasm, but at this point it could be true.  But good job, aside from Alex Smith doing great for whatever reason, you started the right lineup and won.  Congrats.



No comments:

Post a Comment