Thursday, September 29, 2016

Week 3 2016!









Week 3 is in the books!  There are probably a lot of surprises, but you'll ask what are those surprises?  One, is that clearly I'm 0-3 and that's not good.  I looked up the data that I'm sure you'll want to know. According to CBS only 10% of teams on their apps that went 0-2 made fantasy playoffs.  Only 3% that went 0-3 went.  I'm willing to bet that's because of CBS being used very minimally for fantasy leagues.  They also don't understand just how good I am (maybe neither do I).

Many more injuries have happened, and I'll update that cool little table for y'all next week as it's more fun for me that way (I'm also on some janky internet at a hotel in SLO).  But I hope you guys will enjoy what I have for you in the Power Rankings and Game of the Week, as well as my interview.


POWER RANKINGS




2016 Power Ranking: Week 3

Rank Team / Record Trending Comments
1
2-1
--
Last Week 3rd
Alex and Andrew are tied in record and PF, I'm not decoding that shit. So instead, Ory is #1 (YAY my opponent :/) as he has the highest PF. Congrats.
2
3-0
--
Last Week: 1st
You still have a perfect record, but didn't have a great week. I won't discount you, but I will also say you're convincingly tied for 2nd in points for.
3
3-0
--
Last Week: 2nd
Screw Matt Ryan dude. I can only be so impartial.
4
2-1
--
Last Week: 4th
Yeah you lost, but it was a respectable loss. Also, unless Coleman is dead your team can only get stronger. So far so good, keep it up.
5
2-1
--
Last Week: 5th
And you keep winning. You're actually 4th in points for. You've just lost some good stuff. It ain't nothing but a thing though.
6
1-2
--
Last Week: 7th
Your record isn't killing it, but you're at number 5 in points scored. Can't argue with that.
7
1-2
--
Last Week: 9th
He lost through no fault of his own. Having the first ranked QB gives him some leeway, and you wait until Odell decides to stop hitting inanimate objects. It could be very very good.
8
0-3
--
Last Week: 6th
I know I lost, but fuck y'all. I'm biased but the facts still state that this is exactly where I belong. And I'm writing all of these so...
9
2-1
--
Last Week: 11th
2-1 but maybe over-achieving? The luck could keep up. We shall see.
10
1-2
--
Last Year: 9th
You've got Leveon on the way. Don't be scared/
11
1-2
--
Last Week: 10th
The good news is Charles might be alive still. If you ask Reid though, maybe not.
12
0-2
--
Last Year: 3rd
Can Brady and Gordon actually help?



Guest interviews with our #12 JARED GRUBE!!!

The questions I asked Jared this week are:
Which team in our league do you see underperforming after a hot start? 

 Which team do you think has the strongest potential to become dominant going forward?

  • I see a ton of players underperforming. Idk about teams. This year has so far been so riddled with key injuries, really it's the teams that can handle that will most likely make the playoffs.
  • I'm going to say my squad has the most potential going forward. With Gordon coming back looking to take away some of pryer targets, looking at you nick, and brady is going to be the season savior like he was for me last year. All that being said, dug myself a deep hole at 0-3...
  • As far as underperforming teams, Alex. His squad has potential sleepers waiting to bust out that hasn't yet. And his studs have alternated great weeks for him. It will come together for his team, he could average 140 points going forward.


Side note, game of the week.  Does anyone have some time to put this forward?  I've been dead tired these weeks with a lot of new things going on and ESPN making me create my own power rankings.  If anyone can possibly do just a small write up on Game of the week than I can keep that going.  plz. plz.

No comments:

Post a Comment