Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Week 9 Recap


So, you guys are going to hate this write-up.  I just got Fallout 4, so I'm very excited to try that but cannot ignore my weekly duties to post this.  So instead, I'm going to post a short one.  Try and get mad, but remember Fallout 4.

Anyway, no one is eliminated from playoffs yet.  If Andrew loses one more he will be, or if either Me or Yuriy win one more.  Fun fact of the week is:

  • Jake has been screwed.  Injuries, absolutely, schedule also.  He has the most PA by more than 100.  He leads that category by more than 200 in his division.
  • Yuriy has the least PA of anyone in the top 6.  No one has more than 1200.  
  • Matt and Jake each have more than enough points to win tie-breakers.
POWER RANKINGS


GAME OF THE WEEK

FALLOUT 4.  I'LL BE GUILTY AND ADD TO THIS TOMORROW.  UNTIL THEN, THANKS FOR READING. 

No comments:

Post a Comment